UV Sterilizing is a highly effective disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (ultraviolet C or UVC) light to destroy microorganisms by disrupting the virus' or bacteria's DNA that bonds them together. UV sterilization can destroy upto 99% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi in an extremely short period of time.
- This multifunctional sterilizer uses ultraviolet light to kill germs on many everyday objects
- Offers sanitizing and aromatherapy diffuser functions
- Product includes: sterilizer box, USB charging cable, cleaning cloth
- For sanitizing: Place object inside the sterilizer. Close the cover and press the button with straight lines. The light on the button will stay on during the UV disinfection process. After 5 minutes, it will beep twice to indicate that the disinfection process has ended. If the cover is opened during the disinfection process, the device will automatically turn off.
- For aromatherapy: Add up to four drops of oil to the essential oil pad. Press the button with wavy lines. After 10 minutes, it will beep twice and turn off. It is recommended to use plant essential oils. Never use corrosive liquids. Do not add more than four drops of oil.
UV Sterilizer for Mobile Devices and Everyday Items
Comes complete in a gift box. The UV Sterilizer also comes with a USB Android Cable, a microfiber cloth as well as an instructions manual.
UV Tube light: 2x1W
UV Wavelength: 253.7nm
Inner Dimensions: 17.5cm by 10cm by 1.5cm
UV Box Dimensions: 20cm by 11.5cm by 4cm
Gift Box Size: 24cm by 15cm by 8cm
Any mobile devices that is under 7.4" will be able to fit in the UV Box.